Solopreneur Diaries is for women who are trying to find work/life balance in order to live their dream lives. Women who want to build a business for themselves, rather than someone else. Women who want to thrive and succeed on their own terms, in business and in life. From the big picture to the day-to-day, I provide tips, tutorials, and tools to help you grow your business.
Topics I cover include:
- The Big Picture: achieving your goals, vision, mission, purpose, and the elusive work/life balance.
- Blogging Basics: tips to help you get started, writing awesome content, technical help, and earning money from your blog.
- Email + Social: the ins and outs of email marketing and strategies to help you be successful on the major social platforms.
- Tech Tips: the online tools I use, plus tutorials to help you use them, too.
- Building a Business: how to grow and manage your business, as well as how to generate traffic and turn leads into customers.
- Productivity: the systems I use to manage my time and improve my productivity, using both digital and physical tools.
A little bit about me:
I spent 25+ years working in the financial services industry. During that time, I worked in Human Resources, Training, Marketing, and culminated by leading a team of almost 100 front-line salespeople. I know how business works and what it takes to grow and manage a successful business.
I’ve also been blogging on the side since 2007, but Solopreneur Diaries is the first time I’ve monetized a blog. I’ll share the strategies and tactics that I try and report the results (both good and bad), so that you can see what really works and what doesn’t.
On a personal level, I want to live in a world where every day is summer and potato chips have no calories. A reformed banker, I spend my days writing (by the pool, when the weather cooperates). When I’m not typing madly, you can find me looking for dead people, binging on Netflix (House of Cards, anyone?), or reading anything I can get my hands on from books to blogs to cereal boxes.
Want my best advice? Then please sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter. You’ll get the best of Solopreneur Diaries, plus inspiration and behind the scenes updates! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook. Be sure to say “hi!”
P. S. The photo at the top? Totally not me. But it could be. Here’s the source.
Get instant access to my Library of FREE resources!
Sign up to receive free access to my Resource Library with worksheets, spreadsheets, templates, and more. Available exclusively to subscribers!