I’ve mentioned BoardBooster in passing a few times, but I’ve never explained what it is or why I use it. BoardBooster is a Pinterest scheduling tool, but it is also so much more. This BoardBooster tutorial will guide you through the features so that you understand what BoardBooster can do for you.
BoardBooster enables me to leverage the power of Pinterest, without actually having to spend all my time on Pinterest. I currently pin 1,000 pins a month. That’s 30-plus pins a day, spread out between 12:15 AM and 11:15 PM. There is no way I could do that without using a scheduler.
BoardBooster has three different kinds of pinning tools:
I like to pin about 80% other people’s pins because I enjoy curating content. The other 20% are my own pins. The three pinning tools help me do this.
BoardBooster also has maintenance tools that will help you clean up your boards. It will look for pins with broken links, pins that lead to slow websites, duplicate pins, etc. It will also look for pins that lead to suspicious or irrelevant websites (don’t you just hate those? I do!).
BoardBooster’s reports complement Pinterest’s native analytics by giving you different sets of data. You can discover what time your audience is on Pinterest. You can analyze the performance of your individual boards. You can view a graph of your follower growth, and more.
BoardBooster has a variety of plans, which will let you pin anywhere from 500 to 5,000 pins a month. If you decide to sign up for BoardBooster, I would appreciate your using this affiliate link. It doesn’t change the cost for you, but it helps me to keep Solopreneur Diaries running.
This video will walk you through the different tools that BoardBooster offers and explain how the pinning tools work. I have several more videos planned for this series that will go into more depth for each tool. So check back for the next video in the series which cover scheduling pins.
P. S. If you decide to sign up for BoardBooster, I would appreciate your using this affiliate link. It doesn’t change the cost for you, but it helps me to keep Solopreneur Diaries running. And, if you want to learn even more about BoardBooster and other Pinterest strategies, I highly recommend the course Pinfinite Growth. You can read about my results here. Happy pinning!