Would you like to contribute to Solopreneur Diaries?
I am currently accepting guest posts on topics related to business, marketing, or (business) productivity. Please read ALL the guidelines below and fill out the form at the bottom to get started.
Guest posting guidelines
- Posts must be original and cannot be published anywhere else, now or in the future.
- Posts should be 1,000-1,500 words and focus on actionable advice for small businesses.
- Pitch your ideas and proposed headlines for each by filling out the form below.
Once we’ve agreed on a topic, please follow these writing guidelines.
- Write your post around a targeted, long-tail keyword phrase. Use this long-tail keyword in the title and sprinkled throughout the post.
- Break up content with subheadings, lists, bullets, etc.
- Keep paragraphs readable by cutting them down to no more than 5 lines each.
- Visuals like checklists, infographics, tables, or screenshots are encouraged. If you include any graphics belonging to third-parties, please send proof that you have the right to use them.
- Use a conversational tone. Write as if you were talking to a friend.
- Your submission should be carefully edited and proofread.
- I reserve the right to edit your post. If major changes are needed, I will contact you.
- You may include two links within the post to your own (relevant) blog content.
- Links to other high-quality, authoritative sources are encouraged.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- Include a short bio (3-5 sentences) that will be added to the post and linked to your blog.
- Include a square headshot (300 px x 300 px). Your headshot will be posted with your author bio and may be included on social media graphics.
Pitch your ideas
Please use the form below to provide a list of 1-3 topics that you would like to write about.
I will notify you within one week whether your post idea has been accepted.