For the last month or so, I’ve been doing behind-the-scenes prep work for my new course, Streamline Your Social. I’m so excited to announce that I’m opening up Streamline Your Social beta enrollment as part of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link. For more information, see my disclosures here.
The germ of the idea for Streamline Your Social came from a poll to my email list. I asked the question, “What do you need the most help with to move your business forward.” The choices were:
- Using Pinterest to grow your business
- Making the most of your time on social media, and
- How to grow your email list
It was a very close response between social media and list-building, but social media won out.
Since then, I’ve been hard at work, outlining, researching, and planning the course content.
We’ll cover so many things to help you make the most of your time on social media (see the registration page for details).
Today, I want to highlight a few points, as well as explain how the beta will work (and how to get in).
Who is this course for?
Streamline Your Social is for small business owners who want to increase their return on the time they invest in social media. You’re not a complete beginner; you already use various social media platforms. You know the basics and you’re ready to become more efficient.
What the course covers:
- What are your social media goals?
- How to use a news aggregator to find content to curate.
- How to use WordPress to automate your social media actions and content.
- How to use widgets to speed up social sharing and create embedded social content.
- How to use templates to speed up graphics creation
- Why you should include seasonality in your social media strategy.
- Tools to help you schedule your social sharing on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- How to stay organized by planning your content.
- How to outsource your social sharing.
- Why you should update your social sharing buttons.
- Using mobile social apps.
- How to track your results to ensure greatest ROI.
- And much more as described on the registration page!
How does the beta work?
You may be wondering how a beta group works for an online course. I can’t speak for all beta courses, but this is how it will work for Streamline Your Social.
Beta participants will have access to course modules as they are created. So, instead of logging in to the course platform and seeing all the modules in place, modules will be dripped out once or twice a week.
The beta group will have access to all the course content, including any future updates and bonuses that are added when the course officially launches.
Beta students get to help shape the course. They have ample opportunities to provide feedback and make suggestions for course improvement. Plus they get a behind-the-scenes view of how the course is created.
How is this beta class related to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a big deal in the online business community this week and for good reason! It’s an amazing deal with over $5,000 worth of resources for online biz owners all for only $97.
I’m inviting anyone who purchases the GBTK through my affiliate link to be a beta participant in Streamline Your Social. For free. This is an exclusive bonus that I’m offering to the Solopreneur Diaries audience.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is only available through Monday, October 9th at 11:59 PM EST. So, grab your copy of the Toolkit AND get your free spot in the Streamline Your Social beta now while you are thinking of it!