Streamline Your Social is for Solopreneurs & Small Biz Owners who...
- are overwhelmed by social media
- need help in consistently posting to social networks
- don't know what to prioritize in the limited time they have available for social media marketing
- need help finding and setting up the right social media automation tools
- are tired of going to individual social networks to post content
- who just don't have enough hours in the day to keep up with it all
hi there, friend!
Understanding how to use social media automation is vital to getting the most out of your automation systems and tools.
In Streamline Your Social, we're going to explore:
- How effective social media really is
- When you should - or shouldn't - automate
- How to make the most of your social media time investment
You'll figure out which strategies are best for you, your brand, and your business.
What You'll Learn...
- What are your social media goals?
- How to use a news aggregator to find content to curate.
- How to use WordPress plug-ins to automate your social media actions and content.
- How to use templates to speed up graphics creation
- Why you should include seasonality in your social media strategy.
- Tools to help you schedule your social sharing on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- How to stay organized by planning your content.
- How to track your results in Google Analytics to ensure maximum ROI.
What's Included in the course?
- 9 power-packed modules that will guide you through each step of streamlining your social media.
- Multiple tech training videos that take away the intimidation of learning a new social media tool.
- A course workbook to help you organize all the course content, as well as your thoughts, in one place.
- A 4-week step-by-step implementation plan to help you put what you learn into action.
- A super-detailed action checklist to make sure you hit all the bases.
- A resource directory with link to tools & resources that will help you.
- A private Facebook group for course students where you can network and learn from your fellow Streamline Your Social students. I'll be on hand in the Facebook group, as well, to answer questions, offer feedback, etc.
And how about some awesome bonuses?
- My brand-new Social Media Strategy Workbook that will help you develop your own social media strategy.
- Monthly social media calendar so you can see at-a-glance what you have scheduled across all your platforms. This is a spreadsheet that you can use over and over again to keep your social media schedule organized and at your fingertips.
- Social media tools comparison chart
What this course will not cover:
The basics of setting up your social media accounts. You should already have social media accounts set up. While we will go into setting up and using third-party scheduling tools, we will not cover setup of the actual social platforms.
THE COMPLETE COURSE CURRICULUM!
What People Are Saying. . .
I found Streamline Your Social very helpful and easy to follow. There was plenty to learn and it was presented well. My favorite part was the video walk-throughs of what to do. And my biggest takeaway was re-using old content many times, rather than constantly creating new.
I was blown away with the amount of tips and tricks contained in your course! Thanks so much.
Streamline Your Social gave me insight on resources that I didn't know existed. It proved to be quite informative on the different social media outlets to use and the different ways to use them. I enjoyed it overall. It was quick and easy to understand.
1. Welcome + Getting Started
2. What are your social media goals?
3. Streamline your content curation
4. Streamline with WordPress plug-ins
5. Think seasonally
6. Tools to help you schedule your social sharing
7. Create a social media content bank
8. Tools to help you maximize your engagement
9. Streamline your content creation with graphics templates (New!)
10. Streamline your social with Google Analytics
11. Resource Directory
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions. Click the question to reveal the answer.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you enroll and never ends! It's completely self-paced. You decide when you start and you can go as fast or as slow as you like.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does "forever" sound? You get lifetime access to the course, including any future upgrades and updates.
What format is the course?
The course is on Thinkific. It includes a series of videos, primarily in slideshow format, with pdfs of the video talking points for the those who would rather read than watch. The tech trainings are screencasts of the actual platforms used and strategies being implemented. You also receive supplementary documents, such as the digital workbook and 4-week implementation guide, in pdf or Google Sheets format.
Is there interaction with the course instructor and other students?
Yes! There is a private Facebook group for course students only.
Is there a refund policy?
You bet! I have a 30-day happiness guarantee, so you can purchase risk-free. If you watch the course videos and complete the workbook assignments and still don’t feel like it’s a fit for you, you can request a refund with the first 30 days.
How much does the course cost?
The course is currently available at early-bird pricing of $67. The special early-bird price of $67 will increase at midnight on March 25, 2018 to $97.
What are the course pre-requisites?
You should already have social media accounts set up. While we will go into setting up and using third-party scheduling tools, we will not cover setup of the actual social platforms.
Do the additional apps and plug-ins discussed have fees or are they free?
Some of the apps and plug-ins discussed require payment, but many are free (or have free versions).
What happens after I join?
You'll get immediate access to the course and all the core content.
About the instructor
After 26 years in the corporate world, I decided to take my love of business, marketing, and productivity and turn it into a full-time solopreneur business. I'm a productivity junkie, always looking for the most efficient ways to get things done and make the most of her time. At Solopreneur Diaries, I help small business owners + entrepreneurs grow their side-hustle and startup businesses by teaching them how to create & execute strategies, hone their marketing skills, & level up their productivity.